How do I take care of my Cool-It Roller?
- Be sure you've removed the plastic wrapped around the roller head on your new Cool-It Roller.
- Place your Cool-It Roller in a plastic freezer bag when you are cooling it, this prevents frost or debris from building up on the roller head.
- Your Cool-It Roller can be stored in a freezer or cooler to ensure that it will be ready when you need it.
- You can clean your Cool-It Roller by hand with dish soap or using antimicrobial and antiviral sprays.
- Do not use abrasive sponges or brushes; this could damage the surfaces of the wheel and handle. The Cool-It Roller's stainless steel wheel is designed to resist corrosion.
- Do not use cleaning products that have harsh chemicals such as chlorides, as they are skin irritants and could damage the roller.
- Be sure your Cool-It Roller is completely dry before putting in back into your freezer, so that it is ready to use again.
- Do not put your Cool-It Roller into a dishwasher or microwave.